HOW TO SET PAL or NSTC:when the pic is not clear,please press the menu button and then press down, you can Check NSTC or PAL,if pal ,please press right .then set is in NSTC.then the goggle will works good
ANTENNA: RP-SMA (goggles with inner pin, antenna with inner hole)
Unique PIP Function and Front-facing Camera
1) In any mode , tap the <CAM> button to enable the front-facing camera function. Then there will be a small screen showing the feed from the front camera.
2) You can select smaller or larger image size 200 x 150 or 320 x 240 pixels using the <manu> button.
3) You can switch the position of the secondary image using the <manu> button.
4) If you want to see only the views from the front-facing camera, tap the <cam> button again, and the small image will be zoomed to full screen.
5) If you want to be back to PIP status, tap the <cam> button again.
PPM IN: Select the channel for binding your RC transmitter to the goggles and then you can assign positions for activating/deactivating PIP or the front facing camera.
DC IN: Wide DC in voltage range 7-28V (support 2S to 6S Li-Po Battery).
HDMI IN: The goggles will display a maximum input of 1920*1080/60Hz ;
Wireless receivers are automatically turned off in this mode to save power ; Please note that you may experience a delay of up to 11 seconds before the function starts after selecting the HDMI mode; Support HDMI 1.3 Digital In ; Support HDMI Audio in.
AV IN: Enjoy your external video and audio dignal by connecting through the AV IN port;
Wireless receivers are automatically turned off in this mode to save power ;
AV OUT : AV OUT is only working under DIV, RX1 and RX2 modes.
EAR OUT PORT: Output audio at DIV, RX1, RX2, AV IN, HDMI IN modes.
HDMI IN(C Type) HDMI 1.3 Digital Input, HDMI Audio in Support Resolution: 1920x1080p50, 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080i50, 1920x1080i60, 1280x720p50, 1280x720p60, 720x576p50, 720x576i50, 720x480p60, 720x480i60
DIV AV Diversity receiving, Video,Audio output
EAR OUT(Φ3.5,3p) Stereo 16Ω/150mW
PPM IN(Φ3.5,3p) Support 5-8 channel PPM IN
FOV 100 degrees (Diagonal)
DC In 7~28V/2A
Color black Dimentions 169x70x42mm(not include prominent part) Net Weight 160g Working Temperature -10℃~+65℃
External Battery (MBP01) to Power the Goggles
1) Connect the battery to the goggles using the cable. 2) Turn on the battery: Short press the power button once, and 0.5 second later long press it again, you will see all the blue lights on one by one. The same way to turn off the battery : short press the power button once and 0.5 second later long press it again, you will see all the blue lights off one by one. 3) When you turn on the battery and connect it to your goggles , you goggles will be powered on.